Directions To JCC Camp (Elbert, CO)
Jewish Children's Camp (JCC)
21441 N. Elbert Road
Elbert, CO 80106
- Take I-25 South to the Founders Pkwy exit (exit 184) in Castle Rock.
- Turn left (east) off the ramp and follow Founders Parkway (about 4.5 miles) to Hwy 86 (CO-86).
- Go left (east) on CO-86 toward Franktown.
- Follow CO-86 (about 20.5 miles) through Franktown and Elizabeth and just before entering downtown Kiowa, take a right (south) on Elbert Road/CR-25/CR-41.
- Go 12.3 miles (through and past the town of Elbert) to the JCC Camp on the right (rusted brown sign says "J BAR CC Camp Ranch").
- Note: Just before the JCC camp driveway, you will pass Peaceful Valley Boy Scout Camp on the left and Magness Adventure Camp on the right.
- Follow the driveway a short distance to center of camp.